Monday, July 14, 2008

Off to camp

Today my oldest daughter went to camp for the week. Even with five kids, it is amazing how one missing makes the house so quiet. Last week my two sons were at camp all week, and it seemed like no one was home, although I know that the three girls and I were here, and my husband was home from time to time (when he wasn't at work or fishing.)

Right now, L is at the lake, going swimming, and M is at work. I will be picking him up in a few minutes. J and K are playing on the floor in front of me, with some packing materials. I received a BIG box of books in the mail today. More to review! How fun!

I need to go grocery shopping as soon as I pick up M. And look at shoes. J has outgrown all her shoes. L lost his sandels to the river the week he was at camp. So I need to buy a few shoes. Hope I find some good sales!

Blessings on your day!

No comments:

Abundant Grace: 40 Days of Walking in the Goodness of God: A #Devotional #preorder

  Abundant Grace: 40 Days of Walking in the Goodness of God: A Devotional  April 2, 2024 by  Will Kassner   (Author),  Courtney Kassner   (A...