Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Precious Moments Little Book of God's Love

Precious Moments Little Book of God's Love 

Board book 

November 29, 2016

by Thomas Nelson

  • Age Range: 3 - 12 years
  • Series: Precious Moments
  • Board book: 32 pages
  • Publisher: Thomas Nelson; Brdbk edition 
  • ISBN-13: 978-0718089399

God fills our lives and our hearts with His love!
From twinkling stars and bright sunshine to giggles and hugs and special friends, God’s love is all around us! Through these sweet poems and prayers, and the classic Precious Moments artwork, celebrate with your little one how we can receive and share God’s amazing love.

My thoughts: First, the disclaimer. "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own." That done, PRECIOUS MOMENTS LITTLE BOOK OF LOVE is a really sweet little board book for young children--or even adults who are fans of Precious Moments--or even shut-ins or residents at a nursing home who need a dose of love. It is an ideal gift for Valentine's Day.   

PRECIOUS MOMENTS LITTLE BOOK OF LOVE contains a great collection of Bible verses, quotes, songs, and poetry, all on the topic of love. I love the illustrations. My daughter read the book to me, and for those who have coffee table books, this would be good to have sitting out for people to pick up and thumb through.  A great book for kids etal. 

1 comment:

Marilyn R. said...

Thanks for sharing. It's not often I've seen newly released Precious Moments items. This one sounds like a great gift for a few individuals.
I found a Precious Moments coloring book in one of my files the other day. I was a fan of PM's when they originated.

Abundant Grace: 40 Days of Walking in the Goodness of God: A #Devotional #preorder

  Abundant Grace: 40 Days of Walking in the Goodness of God: A Devotional  April 2, 2024 by  Will Kassner   (Author),  Courtney Kassner   (A...