Friday, January 14, 2022

Dead Fall (The Quantico Files Book #2)

 


Dead Fall 

(The Quantico Files Book #2) 

November 2, 2021 

by Nancy Mehl  (Author) 



He has a deadly endgame in mind--and he's already chosen each victim . . . including her.

After putting to rest the most personal case of her career, Alex Donovan is ready to move on and focus on her future at the FBI's elite Behavioral Analysis Unit. When the BAU cofounder is discovered dead in his hotel room, the FBI is called in to work on the strangest case they've ever faced. How do you find a killer who murders his victims from a distance?

When it becomes clear that the killer is targeting agents in Alex's unit, they are ordered into lockdown, sheltered in the dorms at Quantico. Alex bunks with controversial agent Kaely Quinn, and as they work together, Alex discovers in Kaely the role model she's never had--despite being warned away.

As Alex questions the type of agent she wants to become, things get personal when the brilliant killer strikes close to home. Now Alex will do anything to find the killer--even at the risk of her own life.



My thoughts: the second book in the series seem to be rather creepy to me and I vowed I would not read it last book in a series because it was just too scary. However, here I am having finished the third book in the series and it was not creepy at all. In fact it was rather count compared to the second. I couldn't put the book down, it was gripping, and I couldn't figure out who done it. There are a lot of unexpected twists and turns in this book and a lot of trying to guess. I love this opportunity to say goodbye to this character. I probably won't reread the series but if you love suspense you will absolutely love Nancy Melh and her books. Especially if you are not  put off by creepy.. I was giving a copy free and all opinions are my own.  






No comments:

This Special Blessing for You Hardcover – Picture Book #childrensbook

  This Special Blessing for You  Hardcover – Picture Book, February 20, 2024 by  Eric Schrotenboer   (Author),  Meredith Schrotenboer   (Aut...