Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Never Fall Again: (Romance, Suspense, Family, and New Beginnings in a Small Town Community) by Lynn H. Blackburn

 



Never Fall Again: 

(Romance, Suspense, Family, and New Beginnings in a Small Town Community) 

– March 12, 2024


My thoughts: Never Fail Again written by Lynn H Blackburn is a romantic  suspense.  I found this one a little bit too creepy for my taste but it was still an engaging read I just couldn't read it at night. It is also a sweet romance in addition to being a creepy suspense and the romance part was great.  I was kept guessing what was going on and who done it.  If you like scary romantic suspense stories this is a book to pick up. I was given a copy free and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Today's deal!!!! Check it out. The Amish Wedding Promise by Laura V Hilton only $1.99

Could this bride's wedding disaster be a blessing in disguise? Grace Lantz always imagined her wedding day would be a blissfully happy o...