Saturday, February 2, 2019

Taken in Texas




Taken in Texas

(McKade Law #4)


A cowboy protector from her past…

A McKade Law novel

Working her first case as deputy sheriff with her ex-boyfriend, Detective Cord Goodwin, Kendall McKade is determined to track the kidnappers—even if it makes her a target. Desperate to find the abducted victim, his aunt, Cord must keep Kendall safe…while also caring for his recently orphaned nephew. Teaming up threatens to rekindle Cord and Kendall’s relationship, but first they must solve a life-threatening mystery.




My thoughts: TAKEN IN TEXAS is the fourth book in the McKade Law series, but it easily stands alone. Fans will want to read the other books in the series to find out the other stories though.

I figured Eve was alive, based on the title, but had to keep reading to find out who took her and why. I did not guess who did it, and the story held my attention.  I loved how Eve kept her faith even during the trial and was able to minister to Cord about bad things that had happened in his life. 

A very sweet story that will hold your interest. Not as scary as some Love Inspired Suspense.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.

Titles in the series below: 

MCKADE LAW
· Book 1 - Holiday Secrets
· Book 2 - Rodeo Standoff
· Book 3 - Christmas Hideout
· Book 4 - Taken in Texas





1 comment:

Marilyn R. said...

I'm going to have to add this series to my growing TBR list.

Just for the Summer: (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)

  Just for the Summer:  (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)  March 19, 2024 by  Melody Carlson   (Author) Ginny Masters m...