Thursday, September 2, 2021

Their Surprise Amish Marriage (Love Inspired)

 


Their Surprise Amish Marriage 

(Love Inspired) 

June 29, 2021

Marilyn's thoughts: Wow, what a well written and thought out story showing forgiveness, love and overcoming the past. Their Surprise Amish Marriage brought Rachel and Ben together in an unexpected way. Rachel was looking forward to marrying Aaron, Ben’s older brother. With the unfortunate behavior of him leaving Miller’s Creek for the Englisch world she found comfort with Ben that evening. Time proved their actions could not be ignored. With a small wedding, learning to adjust to married life, will Rachel be able to put her feelings aside for Aaron?


This is a touching story that stirred my heartstrings. McClay wrote this in a way that drew me in from the start and I didn’t want the story to end. I cried and smiled as we see the struggles and victories Rachel and Ben had with their unexpected marriage.

I won a complimentary copy of this book from the author through a Facebook group without any obligation to write a review. I have willingly shared my own opinion for this story and loved it more than earlier books by the aut
hor.

 





1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love Amish fiction and this one sounds so good!

One Wrong Move (Jeopardy Falls)

  One Wrong Move  (Jeopardy Falls)  February 6, 2024 by  Dani Dani Pettrey   (Author) Taunting riddles. A deadly string of heists. Two broke...