Monday, February 24, 2020

Little Duckling's Easter Prayers



Little Duckling's Easter Prayers

by zin

  • Grade Level: Preschool and up
  • Board book: 30 pages
  • Publisher: Zonderkidz
  •  (February 4, 2020)
  • ISBN-13: 978-0310768357

  • In Little Duckling’s Easter Prayers, little ones are reminded of God’s many blessings as they celebrate spring and prepare for Easter. With simple but powerful text and bright, engaging illustrations, this charming padded board book is perfect for bedtime prayers, morning snuggles, and Easter gift giving. 

    Dear God, I thank you for this day—and everything I see.For puffy clouds and tiny bugs,and sunshine chasing me. 

    I’m glad you made the gentle breezeI feel against my face.I’m glad you made this perfect daythat’s filled with love and grace.Amen

    My thoughts (LVH):  LITTLE DUCKLING'S EASTER PRAYERS  is the cutest little board book ever.  It has prayers turned into poems from scripture and it is oh-so-powerful and beautifully done!  I love this book, love that it shows how you can pray scripture, and is so friendly looking it is the perfect snuggle book to share with your favorite little one.  The book is sturdy enough for little hands and the illustrations colorful and engaging. I highly recommend this book for a child's Easter or springtime gift.

    I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.



    No comments:

    This Special Blessing for You Hardcover – Picture Book #childrensbook

      This Special Blessing for You  Hardcover – Picture Book, February 20, 2024 by  Eric Schrotenboer   (Author),  Meredith Schrotenboer   (Aut...