Thursday, December 24, 2020

Grave Christmas Secrets (Love Inspired Suspense)


Grave Christmas Secrets 

(Love Inspired Suspense) 

Mass Market Paperback – ebook

November 10, 2020




My thoughts (lvh):  GRAVE CHRISTMAS SECRETS earns five gold stars from this reader. I loved the unique occupations that the heroine and hero both had. And while I did figure out who the rather obvious bad guy was, the story took a surprise twist and I never saw part of it coming. 

Definitely one of the better LIS that I've read in ages.  Yes, it does follow formula with car chases  and  all knowing villains.

Can be read at any time of the year though there is the mention of Christmas music and twinkly lights.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.




 

No comments:

Just for the Summer: (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)

  Just for the Summer:  (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)  March 19, 2024 by  Melody Carlson   (Author) Ginny Masters m...