Friday, March 29, 2019

The Reconciliation

The Reconciliation


My thoughts:  THE  RECONCILIATION is a very sweet Amish romance. It was so nice seeing how Becky grew up and changed since she  was first introduced in a previous book and dear Atlee was just as sweet as sweet could be. I couldn't help but fall in love with him.  

THE RECONCILIATION is the third book in Ms. Simpson's series, but it does stand alone. Fans will also want to read The Promise and The Mending though.

If you love Amish romances you will not want to miss THE RECONCILIATION. 

I was  given a copy free. All opinions are my own. 



1 comment:

Marilyn R. said...

I'm looking forward to reading The Reconciliation since I've read the other two books in this series. Thank you for sharing.

An Interview with Jonathan Gibson, Author of My First ABC Book of Bible Verses

  An Interview with Jonathan Gibson, Author of  My First ABC Book of Bible Verses   It’s never too early to start sharing the big truths of ...