Friday, September 22, 2017

The Cross

 


The Cross 

Inspiration for Everyday Life

Hardcover 

February 14, 2017

by Max Lucado

  • Hardcover: 112 pages
  • Publisher: Thomas Nelson 
  • ISBN-13: 978-0718091361

The Cross. It's at the heart of the Christian faith, integral to a life of joy, and woven throughout Max Lucado’s books.

Now Max's most encouraging words on life’s most important subject are collected into one volume and enhanced with beautiful, full-color photography. An everyday reminder of what the Cross means to you can add joy and gratitude to ordinary days, difficult days, and even the best days.

Keep these words close by and return to them time and again for a dose of inspiration straight from Max’s heart to yours
My thoughts: THE CROSS is a book I wanted, but sadly, I missed out on it when it was available for review. This is a purchased copy, and I am not obligated to review since I bought it, but I am. My thoughts are my own. 

I would love to visit Max Lucado's church. He must be a phenomenal preacher since I love his books. This is a gift book, themed for Easter since it's about the cross, but that said, THE CROSS (both the book and the actual cross) is relevant all year around. 

Everything is about the cross. Our salvation. Our praise. The birth of Jesus that we celebrate every December 25 (even if that isn't the actual day of His birth). 

Beautiful pictures. Verses from scripture. Short passages from Max Lucado's book "Six Hours on  Friday" and more are included in this gift book.  

Perfect gift for someone on your Christmas list. My preacher husband wanted my copy (so I told him I'd share!) and maybe your pastor would love a copy too. 



1 comment:

Marilyn R. said...

The Cross sounds perfect. I enjoy the writings of Max Lucado and the Cross should be on our mind each day.

Just for the Summer: (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)

  Just for the Summer:  (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)  March 19, 2024 by  Melody Carlson   (Author) Ginny Masters m...