Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Unpacking

We've been in this house for four years.

Four years. Today, I finally unpacked bath towels.

Not that we haven't taken a bath in four years. But we were using my mom's old towels - and other ones that were so thin they were virtually worthless for humans. So I unpacked our towels. New, or almost new ones. Some still had store tags on them. And I put them out.

I took the old ones and put them in a box to give to the animal shelter. The free clinic for dogs and cats was destroyed by the recent tornadoes that wiped out whole communities in Arkansas, where we live, and they were begging for towels and sheets for starting up again.

So glad I could help.

Maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can find my cereal bowls. Yep, they're still packed. We've been using "hand-me-down" plastic ones that have seen better days.

No comments:

This Special Blessing for You Hardcover – Picture Book #childrensbook

  This Special Blessing for You  Hardcover – Picture Book, February 20, 2024 by  Eric Schrotenboer   (Author),  Meredith Schrotenboer   (Aut...