Thursday, June 2, 2022

Boldly I Obey: The Journey of Max and Dixie Edwards From an Indiana Farm to Brazil and Beyond

 


Boldly I Obey: The Journey of Max and Dixie Edwards From an Indiana Farm to Brazil and Beyond 

January 1, 2022

 

 

This is truly an inspirational story showing the sacrifices, willingness of Max and Dixie Edwards as they followed God’s will for their lives. Their dedication and obedience in doing all they could for God’s kingdom was richly rewarded despite the struggles, hardships and barriers encountered. A worthwhile read to see how one’s life can be totally sold out to God and the influence it’ll have for generations to come and those they ministered to on foreign soil and in America. I highly recommend this book to Christians who want to make a difference in this world.

 

A family member loaned me this book, thus a review was not required. I have expressed my own thoughts.




1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like a great book.

While the City Sleeps (Women of Midtown)

  While the City Sleeps  (Women of Midtown)  February 13, 2024 by  Elizabeth Camden   (Author) Amid the hushed city, two hearts must navigat...