Sunday, May 2, 2021

Sweet As Honey by Jenna V Hilton

 




About three years ago, this stray dog came into our front yard. She had a collar, and looked like she was nursing puppies, although we didn’t find any. I called her over, and she started creeping towards me, crying quietly. I sat down, and the dog curled up in my lap and continued to cry. I started petting and talking to her, and she cried louder. Such a sweet girl, she had to have a family. So I posted her on Facebook, and two weeks later, she was returned to her family. We called her Sweetheart while we had her, and walked her around our neighborhood looking for her family. I remember she was so scared, but so trusting at the same time.
Trusting God can be scary, but it’s worth it. Peter didn’t know that he was gonna walk on water. All he knew was that his Lord said come. God will help you achieve your potential. All you gotta do is take that leap of faith.
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for never leaving. Help us to trust you. In Jesus Name, Amen.








2 comments:

Marilyn R. said...

Another great thought from you, Jenna.

Julie Arduini said...

A beautiful reminder.

Just for the Summer: (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)

  Just for the Summer:  (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)  March 19, 2024 by  Melody Carlson   (Author) Ginny Masters m...