Thursday, June 17, 2021

Crazy for You (Deep Haven Collection)

 


Crazy for You 

(Deep Haven Collection 3) 

Paperback – ebook, audio

May 25, 2021

My thoughts: every once in awhile you come across a book that grabs
 your interest from the very first page and holds it until the very end. 
Crazy for you was one of those books. I did not want it to end. Fans of 
Susie May Warrens deep Haven series will be over the moon excited to 
have more books this Northern Minnesota town on the shores of lake 
Superior. I wanted to read the book again the second time right away 
and it's rare that I want to do that. If you like Susan May Warren's books
 and you loved her deep Haven series, you will want to read these spinoffs
 set in the same area with well-loved and familiar characters. I was given a 
copy free and all opinions are my own









No comments:

The Mysterious Amish Bachelor: An Uplifting Inspirational Romance (Indiana Amish Market, 4)

  The Mysterious Amish Bachelor: An Uplifting Inspirational Romance  (Indiana Amish Market, 4) April 23, 2024 by  Vannetta Chapman   (Author...