Monday, September 13, 2021

Hostile Intent (Danger Never Sleeps)


Hostile Intent 

(Danger Never Sleeps 4) 

August 3, 2021

My thoughts: wow! This is a book by Lynette Eason that I was unable to put down. I loved  the heroine and I love the hero and I love the entire concept of the story. Imagine being a truthful person and living a lie. I really felt for the main characters, they had my sympathy, and I really wanted to father to be found alive. I was glued to the pages of the book waiting to find out who done it and why. I never guessed until it was revealed. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough. If you like romantic suspense you are absolutely love this book or any other book by Lynette Easton. She is one of my favorite romantic suspense authors with good reason. I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.

 


No comments:

This Special Blessing for You Hardcover – Picture Book #childrensbook

  This Special Blessing for You  Hardcover – Picture Book, February 20, 2024 by  Eric Schrotenboer   (Author),  Meredith Schrotenboer   (Aut...