Saturday, January 19, 2019

The Mystery of Loch Ness


The Mystery of Loch Ness 

(Impossible Dreamers #2)

Paperback – 

October 1, 1997

by Rebecca Janney (Author)

  • Paperback: 135 pages
  • Publisher: Multnomah Books 
  • ISBN-13: 978-1576730195

The Impossible Dreamers travel to the Nauticus museum to see the Loch Ness Monster exhibit, and in the middle of the virtual reality ride, find themselves transported back to Loch Ness, Scotland, in 1934.

My thoughts:  The premise of this series is to try to guess-solve unsolved mysteries. What might have happened -- what might be the case. 

The students are homeschooled and there is a very strong faith message. I got this book to review back in 1997 and I was fascinated by it and saved the books for my children.  My middle daughter has just finished reading the book and in her words, "Wow, this is great! It really draws me in and I'm trying to figure out what the Loch Ness monster really is."

I know this is an older book, but it IS still available so if you know a child who loves unsolved mysteries, grab a copy today.  Great discussions to be had. 



No comments:

The Mysterious Amish Bachelor: An Uplifting Inspirational Romance (Indiana Amish Market, 4)

  The Mysterious Amish Bachelor: An Uplifting Inspirational Romance  (Indiana Amish Market, 4) April 23, 2024 by  Vannetta Chapman   (Author...