Friday, August 6, 2021

Riverbend Gap (A Riverbend Romance)


Riverbend Gap 

(A Riverbend Romance)

October 19, 2021

My thoughts: for Denise Hunter this was a slow read, and not filled with sexual tension. In fact it was not the best book by her that I ever read. The characters connected but it was mostly filled with them trying to stay apart and being obviously forced together. One could see where it was going and what the black moment would be fairly easily. Still I enjoyed it somewhat and I could connect somewhat with the characters.  If you like fairly predictable romance without a lot of sexual tension then this would be a good book to pick up. I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.

I loved the setting.




 

No comments:

This Special Blessing for You Hardcover – Picture Book #childrensbook

  This Special Blessing for You  Hardcover – Picture Book, February 20, 2024 by  Eric Schrotenboer   (Author),  Meredith Schrotenboer   (Aut...