Friday, June 2, 2017

I'll Be There



I'll Be There: A Deep Haven Montana Fire novel 

ebook 

  • Publisher: SDG Publishing 
  • Publication Date: May 16, 2017
  • ASIN: B06XRRHM5Q


From a USA Today bestselling and RITA-award winning author, a novel uniting two beloved series:

Smokejumper Conner Young can't wait to marry the woman who's stood by him for three years as he fought fires in the forests of the northwest. The only wound in the weekend is the lack of his best man--a brother whose murder is still unsolved. It's unfinished business that haunts him, keeping him from truly moving on.

Liza Beaumont, long time Deep Haven artist is a survivor of a brutal grizzly attack. Struggling with nightmares, she's not sure she's ready to join Conner's world. He's a hero, yes, but his life is rife with danger and stress and frankly she's not sure she has the courage to be the wife of a man who may not come home again. 

When Liza's wedding invitation unearths a witness in his brother's murder, Conner's hope of solving the case is reignited. Suddenly, it's a choice between showing up to help Liza knit together their perfect day--or tracking down his brother's killer. But when his investigation finds its way to Deep Haven, and Liza's life is threatened, there may not be a wedding at all.

What happens when the smokejumpers from Montana Fire come to Deep Haven? Sparks, fire and hopefully...a happy ending.



My thoughts: I'LL BE THERE is Ms. Warren's newest book, a self-published page turner romantic adventure. i enjoyed reading this and literally read it all in a few hours. I did have parts where I "knew" what would "happen" and there were other parts that caught me by surprise. 

Fans of Susan May Warren will devour this latest story, and it's a good way to tide yourself over while waiting for her new full-length book A Matter Of Trust to release in July.  

Don't miss I'LL BE THERE. Ms. Warren is my favorite contemporary romantic adventure author and my fifteen year old daughter loves her books too. "I purchased this book. All opinions are my own." 



1 comment:

Marilyn R. said...

Laura, Thanks for sharing your thoughts on I'll be There. I haven't read any os Susan May Warren's books, but they've been recommended to me. So I better be adding them to my TBR pile. : )

This Special Blessing for You Hardcover – Picture Book #childrensbook

  This Special Blessing for You  Hardcover – Picture Book, February 20, 2024 by  Eric Schrotenboer   (Author),  Meredith Schrotenboer   (Aut...