Sunday, September 30, 2018

Interview with Alexis A. Goring about her book, Love in Pictures


Interview with Alexis A. Goring about her book, Love in Pictures:

Tell us about the book – a brief blurb:

Love in Pictures is a book about a wedding photographer who’s never been in love…until she meets the one man who she cannot forget.

Do you create playlists for each book, write to the same music all the time, don’t listen to anything?

Music is my muse so yes, I listen to music as I write my stories!

I make my own playlists on YouTube. I enjoy movie soundtracks and favorite love songs. Instrumental music that’s soft and romantic helps me write good romance stories too.

Where is your favorite place to write? Pictures?

My favorite place to write is in my room by the double windows because of the beautiful rays of sunshine in the day and deep blue at night. No pictures are available at this time.

Will complete this opening? “It was a dark and stormy night…”

...when she stumbled over a pot of gold as she reached for the light!

Now that is intriguing! What book do you admire do you wish you’d written?

Sarah Jio wrote an impeccable work of art called Always. I admire her storytelling skills but I don’t wish I wrote her book because that’s what she was called to write, not me.

How do you find the balance of writing time and family time?

I’m not married yet so I have a lot of ME time! :)

Share your bio and links for social media and to buy:

 Alexis A. Goring is a passionate writer with a degree in Print Journalism and an MFA in Creative Writing. She loves the art of storytelling and hopes that her stories will connect readers with the enduring, forever love of Jesus Christ.


Website: https://alexisagoring.jimdo.com
“God is Love” blog: http://capturingtheidea.blogspot.com






No comments:

Just for the Summer: (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)

  Just for the Summer:  (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)  March 19, 2024 by  Melody Carlson   (Author) Ginny Masters m...