Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Becoming Us



Becoming Us

(Haven Makers #1)

My thoughts:  BECOMING US is the first book in Ms. Gunn's Haven Maker series and features her well-known characters Christy and Sierra that many readers grew up with.  (I didn't. I never read either of those series.)  I discovered Ms. Gunn's books via her Glenbrooke series and her Sisterchick series.

A group of four women: BECOMING US is written in first person, and  in Emily's point of view. Emily is shy, misplaced, unconfident, and struggling to find her footing in a new environment. Her husband has a new job and is an extrovert,   her daughter is thriving and making friends, and Emily just wants to crawl into a cave and hide.

Womens fiction, this is a story of Emily finds her footing, finds friends, and finds her faith in the midst  of a pending life storm.  

Fans of Ms. Gunn (especially those who grew up with Christy or Sierra) will want to grab this new book BECOMING US.

Preorder your copy now.  

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own. 


1 comment:

Marilyn R. said...

I didn't grow up reading Ms. Gunn's books.

Just for the Summer: (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)

  Just for the Summer:  (A Fun Swapped Roles Contemporary Clean Romance Novel)  March 19, 2024 by  Melody Carlson   (Author) Ginny Masters m...