Thursday, April 4, 2019

Driftwood Bay



Driftwood Bay

(Hope Harbor #5)




My thoughts: DRIFTWOOD BAY is Irene Hannon's fifth book in this popular Hope Harbor series, but it easily stands alone. I couldn't help but fall in love with the characters, all suffering from loss--such huge losses--and struggling to find themselves in their new home, their new normal.

Logan is a dear, and going all out to show his niece love, but she wants none of it.  But in reality its far different.

Charlie - the fish taco guy - I am convinced is an angel in disguise. So wise.   We all need a Charlie in our lives.

The Syrian refugees is another storyline yet ties into the main one.  I cried with parts of this story.

DRIFTWOOD BAY is slow-paced, but it held my interest and I had to keep reading. If you like romance you will love DRIFTWOOD BAY.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.





No comments:

An Interview with Jonathan Gibson, Author of My First ABC Book of Bible Verses

  An Interview with Jonathan Gibson, Author of  My First ABC Book of Bible Verses   It’s never too early to start sharing the big truths of ...