Tuesday, April 2, 2019

KJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print

Book Description

The KJV Bride’s Bible is the perfect way to start marriage off right—with God’s Word at the center. Bound in classic white Leathersoft™ this Bible will take its place as a treasured family heirloom in the years to come. With the timeless beauty of the King James Version, a presentation page, gilded page edges, and a satin ribbon marker, this Bible is the perfect gift for engagement celebrations and bridal showers.
Features include:
Exclusive KJV Comfort Print®
Words of Christ in red
Special presentation pages
Gilded page edges
Clear and readable 6.5-point print size
Satin ribbon marker

My thoughts:  THE KJV BRIDE'S BIBLE is the perfect Bible for a bride
to carry on her wedding day. My mom had covered a small Bible in
white satin for me to carry and I love the idea of having this Bible 
for one of my daughters to carry on their eventual wedding day.
The cover is lovely, with an etched floral design. My only complaint
is the print is a bit small. All in all, this is a beautiful Bible
for a bride and a keepsake edition.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

This Special Blessing for You Hardcover – Picture Book #childrensbook

  This Special Blessing for You  Hardcover – Picture Book, February 20, 2024 by  Eric Schrotenboer   (Author),  Meredith Schrotenboer   (Aut...