Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I'm Sick. Now What?

I'm Sick Now What?: A Balanced Approach to Medicine and God's Healing 

Paperback, ebook

October 1, 2015

by Dr. Andrew Butterworth

  • Paperback: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Whitaker House
  • ISBN-13: 978-1629115610

Why am I sick? Is healing possible? Is it possible for me? 

If you're struggling with sickness or pain of any kind, you may find yourself asking these difficult questions. With unique training as both a doctor and a pastor, Andrew Butterworth has found answers by seeking God for healing through the complementary means of both medicine and prayer. 

In I'm Sick, Now What? Dr. Butterworth draws on his real–life experience to explain why sickness exists, the difference between physical sickness and spiritual sickness, and what steps the Christian can take to alleviate both. 

This book doesn't guarantee instant healing, but it does promise to answer your persistent questions about pain and to provide a practical and biblical guide to understanding sickness and approaching God for healing.

My thoughts: First, the disclaimer. "I was provided a free paperback copy of this book. All opinions are my own." That done, I'M SICK, NOW WHAT? is a good book to read. The doctor is a Christian and he was very inspiring. He's a retired doctor, and probably a preacher now. 

Dr. Butterworth talked about his experiences as a doctor. I think the coolest thing about it is that he can actually lay his hand on somebody and heal them on the spot with prayer. That's the best part of the book in my opinion. 

A really good book and will really inspire anyone who reads it. There are some true to life stories in there, and some biblical stories, and some mini sermons as Dr. Butterworth gives his thoughts on the scripture and real life. 

If you are sick then I'M SICK, NOW WHAT? would be a good book to read.  

No comments:

The Mysterious Amish Bachelor: An Uplifting Inspirational Romance (Indiana Amish Market, 4)

  The Mysterious Amish Bachelor: An Uplifting Inspirational Romance  (Indiana Amish Market, 4) April 23, 2024 by  Vannetta Chapman   (Author...